We are going to explore publication design, learn techniques for creating effective layouts, and use InDesign and the Adobe Creative Cloud software to incorporate and manipulate text, photographs and illustrations.
My learning objectives for students in the class are based on these key student learning objectives: engagement, initiative, collaboration, organization, and creativity.
Basically, that means the following:
- How you engage with the software and your peers.
- How you take initiative in labs and in the group projects.
- How you collaborate in discussions and in the group project.
- How you organize your files on your workstation, personal computer and in Google Drive.
- How you use creativity through the software and your own independent thinking.